Our children’s martial arts programme is designed to help children reach their full potential and grow in confidence and develop self-esteem as well as developing effective self-defence techniques.
We believe that it is important to invest in our children and that the greatest gift anyone could give a child is confidence. We pride ourselves on the high standards of our children’s classes which we run at our Academy three times’ per week.
- Helps to say “No” to bullying and drugs
- Helps to increase and develop focus at school
- Improves fitness, health and well-being
- Burns off excess energy
- Improves self-confidence
- Increases flexibility
- Helps to prevent obesity
- Improves self-discipline
- Improves self-control and respect for self and others
- Develops leadership, social and life skills
The Department of Health recommends that young people under 18 should be doing an hour of physical activity each day.