K-1 Kickboxing / Thai Boxing burns between 600 and 1,000 calories for an average adult during one hour of training. It also uses around 22 major muscles.
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Increases strength and agility
- Increases cardiovascular conditioning
- Enhances your self-discipline
- Improves your overall co-ordination
- Develops effective self-defence skills
Practising and competing in martial arts since the age of 9, including karate, taekwondo, jiu jitsu, boxing, k-1 kickboxing, muay-thai / thai boxing and MMA striking.
Has 16 years of experience in martial arts including jiu-jitsu, k-1 kickboxing and boxing. He still practises and competes nationally and internationally.