18 May TEN REASONS WHY YOU AND YOUR CHILD SHOULD DO MARTIAL ARTS
The Benefits of Martial Arts for Children
Reason 1 : They (and you) will get physically fitter.
- Teach Children Martial Arts and they will get faster, stronger, improve your stamina and help develop your co-ordination.
- Physical exercise releases endorphins, leaving you feeling more motivated to do more and ready for new challenges.
Reason 2 : It will increase focus, concentration and self-esteem.
- Teach Children Martial Arts and they learn to reflect on what they have been taught and they use their new knowledge to understand what works and what doesn’t.
Reason 3 : You will get stronger, both physically and emotionally.
- The practice of martial arts teaches children to be confident and resilient and giving us the ability to be resourceful in the face of set backs or losses.
- We can learn to be confident and act the way we know we should and see our way through bad times making the right choices for the situation.
Reason 4 : Martial Arts teaches the importance of goal setting and becoming a leader.
- Martial Arts provides a fun and effective method for people of all ages to gain leadership and motivational skills.
Reason 5 : You will learn to be safe, recognise danger and the use of effective conflict resolution strategies.
- It combines both physical and mental self-defence: what to in the case of an attack, as well as the skills necessary to be proactive in recognising and avoiding such situations in the first place.
Reason 6 : They’ll learn to breathe.
- In martial arts, your child will learn how to breathe and even relax under pressure.
Reason 7 : Fostering self-discipline.
- Martial arts focus on movements that require concentration, flexibility and balance and learn to control their bodies as well as their emotions and instincts. Children who participate in martial arts classes from a young age, learn to behave themselves in class.
Reason 8 : Instilling a sense of respect.
- Learning any martial arts will require your child to show respect.
- Children who participate in martial arts classes from an early age are often found to behave better in school because of the discipline and respect.
Reason 9 : Improving listening skills.
- Your child will master superior listening skills through verbal instruction and one-on-one work in the dojo.
Reason 10 : This is a great way for kids to get exercise and have fun!
As you can see, we all can and will benefit from participating in a martial arts programme.
Sign up your child now via link : https://eaglekickboxing.co.uk/membership/
Second child will receive one month’s free membership.
Please enquire at email@example.com – Mobile : 07904 501287